its been a while O_o
anywho, so since my last update we have had:
1. Lindseys birthday which was AWESOME because her reaction to getting the complete sex and the city series from me was amazing :)
2. Halloween which was fun. heather josh chris and I went to six flags. :)
3. Thanksgiving which was interesting. Chris joined my parents and i in dothan with my aunt. It was enjoyable for the most part. we watched the macys parade and the dog show. and ate obviously.
4. Chris and I had our first big fight. funny how the distance didn't start bugging him until right before i came home. the short and short of it is that i was terrified we would break up because we exchanged ugly words and he told me he had actually thought he had feelings for this one girl that we both actually really hated/hate but seeing how she tends to act made him realize he's a (fucking) idiot (:
5. i made all a's (:
6. christmas was amazinnnng. besides the orange ipod nano, 3 seasons of housenintendo ds, new camera, movies and cds, new clothes, and hands free head piece from my parents i got three more seasons of charmed, pokemon cards, a twilight shirt, a pooping penguin (?!), the final RIOT! cd and some other stuff i can't remembr right now from heather/josh/chris and a promise ring from chris :) it was great bc we had gotten each other promise rings and didn't know it and we opened them at the same time and we BOTH were crying :P he was so cute. i love him.
besides that lindsey came to visit which was FUUUUUUUUUUUN :D i wasted soo much money that weekend XD we saw benjamin button which was GOOD ;-; and we had tons of fun. i love her!
also my parents drug me andchris off to jacksonville to visit my family. which wasn't bad. my cousins have all turned shy. except for lauren she's 7 now and she couldn't stay away from me =P
i had a fun break. tomorrow is mom's b-day and then the next day i leave. then the 8th classes start :(